In today's society people drink and consume alcohol more then ever especially the younger generation. Although the legal drinking age in New York and many other states in the U.S is twenty one many kids start drinking way before their twenty first birthday. By many people alcohol is considered a poison "a poison is any substance that is capable of causing injury, illness or death to an organism"- David J. Hanson, Ph.D and even though many might find it harmless and lead to a fun time alcohol can really be a dangerous substance and lead to poisoning and even death. Some of the side effects of consuming too much alcohol are vomiting, nausea and an upset stomach. Now many people who experience vomiting after a long night of ''partying'' might just think its harmless and will pass in a hour or so but it could be much worse. Projectile vomiting can be a sign of alcohol poisoning and could require medical attention asap. Other signs are mental confusion, stupor, coma, or person cannot be roused seizures, slow breathing (fewer than eight breaths per minute), irregular breathing (10 seconds or more between breaths), hypothermia (low body temperature), bluish skin color and paleness. If anyone you know or yourself are experiencing any of these symptoms after one two many drinks it is crucial to receive medical attention because you could die. Drinking plenty of water and electrolyte charged drinks such as Gateraid will help to prevent dehydration from all of the vommitting a person with alcohol poising will endure. To prevent alcohol poising from happening just drink within your limit and always make sure you have eaten something before hand, no one likes a sloppy drunk anyway.